IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators who represent investors, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders—to discuss the two-way “Innovation Exchange” that can exist between start-ups and established marketers.
The breakfast, attended by over 125 agency professionals and clients, was moderated by Patricia Choi, VP of Technology at R/GA Portland with panelists: Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer, National Geographic Partners; Cong Ding, Investor, Comcast Ventures; Danielle Lee, Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify; and Billie Whitehouse, Founder, Wearable X.
The discussion focused on early- and growth-stage companies which have a lot to offer large corporations, who crave access to innovative technologies and teams. On the flip side, mature organizations can help startups grow and scale in incredibly valuable ways. The result is what we call an “innovation exchange,” or the future of corporate innovation.
- IPG WLN Hosts Event with Michele Thornton-Ghee - Published on 05/24/2018
- FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan - Published on 05/22/2018
- Asian Heritage Group Hosts Program on Volunteerism - Published on 05/22/2018
- Initiative Tomorrow Addresses Internship Discrimination - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB New Zealand and Vodafone Sleep In for Cancer Cure - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB NZ Creates New Bullying Prevention Initiative - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann New York Partners with National Geographic on “Planet or Plastic” - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann UK Works with Aldi and ITV to Launch Signed Ad Break During Deaf Awareness Week - Published on 05/11/2018
- Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition - Published on 05/10/2018
- IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop - Published on 05/10/2018