Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work
Almost one third of India’s children fall ill repeatedly. The biggest reason for this is lack of hygiene. Practicing three simple life-changing habits can change their fate — hand-washing, drinking clean water, and access to proper sanitation.
Lowe Lintas and Unilever partnered on a spot titled “A Playing Billion,” that focuses on India’s love for cricket. In such a place, what could be worse than losing a cricket match? Not being able to play one! And that’s the simple idea of the story Lowe Lintas and Unilever created, with the hope that the story of an incomplete cricket team would help them complete the country's dream of creating a nation with not just “a playing 11,” the number needed for a cricket match but “a playing billion.”
Shot in a small town in India, the film puts a spotlight on the issue through a heart-breaking story of a group of kids who are determined to participate in a cricket tournament which is a month away.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018