Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work
Almost one third of India’s children fall ill repeatedly. The biggest reason for this is lack of hygiene. Practicing three simple life-changing habits can change their fate — hand-washing, drinking clean water, and access to proper sanitation.
Lowe Lintas and Unilever partnered on a spot titled “A Playing Billion,” that focuses on India’s love for cricket. In such a place, what could be worse than losing a cricket match? Not being able to play one! And that’s the simple idea of the story Lowe Lintas and Unilever created, with the hope that the story of an incomplete cricket team would help them complete the country's dream of creating a nation with not just “a playing 11,” the number needed for a cricket match but “a playing billion.”
Shot in a small town in India, the film puts a spotlight on the issue through a heart-breaking story of a group of kids who are determined to participate in a cricket tournament which is a month away.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018