Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign
Times are changing for woman in India, and Nykaa’s maiden campaign, conceptualized by Mullen Lintas, is a reflection of this evolving landscape.
The campaign, “Haseen Tu, Haseen Din” (meaning when you’re charming, the day gets beautiful), showcases how women have embraced diverse roles through self-belief and the pursuit of their dreams. It's a celebration of confident and successful strides made by women in different walks of life - from being at the center of high-stake tables to multitasking motherhood and a high-profile career, from leading science and innovation to maneuvering the skies and winning on the field.
Speaking about the campaign, Virat Tandon, CEO, Mullen Lintas said, “It’s a great time to be a woman. They are challenging stereotypes, dismissing the status quo. There is a definite and positive shift in the way women are embracing power and success. And it’s exactly this unapologetic assertiveness that we are applauding in our campaign for Nykaa.com. We are really proud to partner with them in their maiden campaign.“
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018