FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students
FCB Ulka’s latest “Fearless Kota” campaign for Horlicks seeks to combat the dangers of exam stress for students by offering a unique – and heartwarming – solution.
In India, many students travel to Kota – home to the largest hub of scholastic coaching centers in the country – to study for competitive entrance exams. Surrounded by constant academic pressure, fear of failure and the pain of leaving family behind, these students often find themselves in overwhelmingly stressful environments, resulting in depression and suicide in many recent cases.
In an effort to defeat this stress, Horlicks surprised students at Kota with two busloads of “emotional support experts:” their mothers. Horlicks ultimately believes that a mother’s love – manifested in this campaign as something as simple as a hug or a home-cooked meal – can prove to be the best dose of “emotional nutrition” to help students regain confidence and face their exams fearlessly.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018