FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students
FCB Ulka’s latest “Fearless Kota” campaign for Horlicks seeks to combat the dangers of exam stress for students by offering a unique – and heartwarming – solution.
In India, many students travel to Kota – home to the largest hub of scholastic coaching centers in the country – to study for competitive entrance exams. Surrounded by constant academic pressure, fear of failure and the pain of leaving family behind, these students often find themselves in overwhelmingly stressful environments, resulting in depression and suicide in many recent cases.
In an effort to defeat this stress, Horlicks surprised students at Kota with two busloads of “emotional support experts:” their mothers. Horlicks ultimately believes that a mother’s love – manifested in this campaign as something as simple as a hug or a home-cooked meal – can prove to be the best dose of “emotional nutrition” to help students regain confidence and face their exams fearlessly.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018