MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research
This month the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is putting its research breakthroughs center stage with a new campaign created by MullenLowe London. From heart transplants to genetic testing, “Thank You” celebrates the millions of hearts that are still beating due to pioneering research conducted by the BHF over the past 50 years.
A baby who has had heart surgery and a young woman with a pacemaker are just some of the stories featured in the campaign. The ads literally hero the hearts which through animation, each show their gratitude for different lifesaving research breakthroughs. The range of people featured in the campaign help to show the breadth of those affected by heart disease and the importance of the BHF’s on-going research. Without continued support, the “thank yous” will stop.
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe London commented: “The British Heart Foundation is an amazing organisation whose core purpose is to fund research into fighting cardiovascular disease. They’ve made so many significant advances in their field, it’s easy to take them for granted. So, it feels right to say ‘thank you’ on behalf of the patients they’ve helped, but remind everyone that the job isn’t finished yet.”
- IPG WLN Hosts Event with Michele Thornton-Ghee - Published on 05/24/2018
- FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan - Published on 05/22/2018
- Asian Heritage Group Hosts Program on Volunteerism - Published on 05/22/2018
- Initiative Tomorrow Addresses Internship Discrimination - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB New Zealand and Vodafone Sleep In for Cancer Cure - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB NZ Creates New Bullying Prevention Initiative - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann New York Partners with National Geographic on “Planet or Plastic” - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann UK Works with Aldi and ITV to Launch Signed Ad Break During Deaf Awareness Week - Published on 05/11/2018
- Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition - Published on 05/10/2018
- IPG Partners with Year Up on CyberSecurity Workshop - Published on 05/10/2018