Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween
With clowns being the third most sought-after Halloween costume of 2017, Burger King and MullenLowe Group created Scary Clown Night. Selected Burger King restaurants around the world were full of frightening clowns eating flame-grilled WHOPPER® sandwiches. To participate, thrill seekers could head down to participating restaurants dressed as a clown to claim their free WHOPPER® sandwich.
The campaign launched on social media and included a "very scary" video, directed by award-winning filmmaker Rodrigo Cortés - known for movies like "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds and `Red Lights´ starring Robert De Niro and Cillian Murphy.
The creative agency behind the campaign was LOLA MullenLowe, Madrid. Along with the five U.S. locations, the campaign also ran in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, South Africa, Japan, Brazil and Argentina.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- The Martin Agency and Hala Help Save Lives in Syria - Published on 09/06/2018
- McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ - Published on 09/06/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Volunteers in Detroit Community - Published on 09/05/2018