Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween
With clowns being the third most sought-after Halloween costume of 2017, Burger King and MullenLowe Group created Scary Clown Night. Selected Burger King restaurants around the world were full of frightening clowns eating flame-grilled WHOPPER® sandwiches. To participate, thrill seekers could head down to participating restaurants dressed as a clown to claim their free WHOPPER® sandwich.
The campaign launched on social media and included a "very scary" video, directed by award-winning filmmaker Rodrigo Cortés - known for movies like "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds and `Red Lights´ starring Robert De Niro and Cillian Murphy.
The creative agency behind the campaign was LOLA MullenLowe, Madrid. Along with the five U.S. locations, the campaign also ran in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, South Africa, Japan, Brazil and Argentina.
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018