Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women
More than ever, women of today are embracing their dreams by breaking stereotypes and challenging societal norms. Refusing to let age, circumstances or their family backgrounds decide their fates, women are following their hearts and doing what they've always wanted to do.
Tanishq is a brand that celebrates women and has continued to do so in their latest film. “My Solitaires” presents one such woman who, despite being a successful professional, decides to change direction in her life. The film targets progressive, career-oriented women who aren’t letting anything stop them from achieving something significant in their lives. A “Tanishq Solitaire” is a marker of their success for everything they have achieved, and all they will continue to.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018