IPGLBT Publishes Pride Guide for All Employees
Talking to employees at various agencies around the U.S., IPGLBT, Interpublic Group's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies, learned that a lot of agencies and employees want to be more inclusive of their LGBTQ+ employees and the larger community but didn't feel they had enough knowledge to do it effectively. This Pride Guide was designed to provide those insights. We put together terminology and issues facing the community as well as resources and local Pride organizations for potential partnerships. The hope is to build confidence, awareness and understanding so our employees and agencies are empowered to move forward with any LGBTQ+-inclusive programming or initiatives.
You can download a copy of the Pride Guide by clicking here.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- The Brooklyn Brothers and Inspired by Iceland Launch 'Premium' Tap Water Brand to Reduce Waste - Published on 06/03/2019