IPGLBT Publishes Pride Guide for All Employees
Talking to employees at various agencies around the U.S., IPGLBT, Interpublic Group's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies, learned that a lot of agencies and employees want to be more inclusive of their LGBTQ+ employees and the larger community but didn't feel they had enough knowledge to do it effectively. This Pride Guide was designed to provide those insights. We put together terminology and issues facing the community as well as resources and local Pride organizations for potential partnerships. The hope is to build confidence, awareness and understanding so our employees and agencies are empowered to move forward with any LGBTQ+-inclusive programming or initiatives.
You can download a copy of the Pride Guide by clicking here.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018