IPG and charity: water Project Update
Implementation is underway and on track for IPG’s 2017 holiday partnership with charity: water. IPG fully funded a water point in Tigray, Ethiopia, and you can watch the first video update here. Stay tuned for continued updates.
IPG partnered with charity: water as part of our commitment to UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6, access to water and sanitation for all. In 2017, charity: water was able to bring life’s most basic need to 1.2M people across the globe.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018