IPG and charity: water Project Update
Implementation is underway and on track for IPG’s 2017 holiday partnership with charity: water. IPG fully funded a water point in Tigray, Ethiopia, and you can watch the first video update here. Stay tuned for continued updates.
IPG partnered with charity: water as part of our commitment to UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6, access to water and sanitation for all. In 2017, charity: water was able to bring life’s most basic need to 1.2M people across the globe.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018