IPG and charity: water Project Update
Implementation is underway and on track for IPG’s 2017 holiday partnership with charity: water. IPG fully funded a water point in Tigray, Ethiopia, and you can watch the first video update here. Stay tuned for continued updates.
IPG partnered with charity: water as part of our commitment to UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6, access to water and sanitation for all. In 2017, charity: water was able to bring life’s most basic need to 1.2M people across the globe.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- The Martin Agency and Hala Help Save Lives in Syria - Published on 09/06/2018
- McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ - Published on 09/06/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Volunteers in Detroit Community - Published on 09/05/2018