MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation has launched a new campaign to relaunch the brand and let people know its research extends beyond just heart disease.
Devised by MullenLowe London, the creative concept called “Shadows” allows viewers to see the normality and irregularities of blood flow in the circulatory system. The spot makes it clear that heart and circulatory diseases such as stroke, vascular dementia and diabetes are all connected. It’s a distinct move beyond only focusing on heart diseases and is launched along with a new identity and ambitious plans for the future.
Carolan Davidge, Director of Marketing and Engagement at the British Heart Foundation, said: “We’re known for our life-saving research into heart disease but for the first time we’re really dialling up the fact we research all heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors. Stroke, vascular dementia, diabetes – they’re all connected by blood flow and that’s why our research goes well beyond heart disease. We’re tackling the world’s biggest killers by keeping hearts beating and blood flowing.”
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director of MullenLowe London noted: “This has been an extremely difficult brief to crack, showing how your circulatory system, blood flow and heart-related illness are connected has been a real challenge. But with a great idea, client, director and production company anything is possible.”
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- IPG Participates in Advertising Week Diversity Panels - Published on 10/03/2018
- McCANN MANCHESTER GETS BEHIND CHARITY SINGLE FOR BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION - Published on 10/03/2018
- IPG Leaders Speak at CCNY Event - Published on 09/28/2018