Orion’s Cosmos Keeps the Beat
Orion’s Cosmos, the company’s employee-led diversity and inclusion program, recently hosted “Keeping the Beat,” an intimate conversation with industry leaders who shared their insights, experiences and how their own “hustle” impacted the digital, media and music industries.
Michael D. Armstrong, General Manager, BET Networks, guided the fireside chat which featured Alvin Bowles, VP, Global Publisher Sales and Operations, Facebook; Jeff Burroughs, Founder, WHTWRKS; and Maya Peterson, Director, Culture and Creative Insights, Viacom Velocity.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018