Orion’s Cosmos Keeps the Beat
Orion’s Cosmos, the company’s employee-led diversity and inclusion program, recently hosted “Keeping the Beat,” an intimate conversation with industry leaders who shared their insights, experiences and how their own “hustle” impacted the digital, media and music industries.
Michael D. Armstrong, General Manager, BET Networks, guided the fireside chat which featured Alvin Bowles, VP, Global Publisher Sales and Operations, Facebook; Jeff Burroughs, Founder, WHTWRKS; and Maya Peterson, Director, Culture and Creative Insights, Viacom Velocity.
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- IPG Participates in Advertising Week Diversity Panels - Published on 10/03/2018
- McCANN MANCHESTER GETS BEHIND CHARITY SINGLE FOR BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION - Published on 10/03/2018
- IPG Leaders Speak at CCNY Event - Published on 09/28/2018