303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety
303 MullenLowe partnered with The Road Safety Commission to launch a new campaign aimed at reinforcing the likelihood of Western Australia drivers getting caught if they speed.
Launching across the state via video, radio and outdoor, the campaign focuses on drivers creeping over the speed limit. In an effort to curb this behavior, the creative highlights an increase of police presence on Western Australian roads.
Roger Farley, Assistant Director of Strategic Communications at the Road Safety Commission, says: “Despite years of education around the risks of speeding, it’s still the largest behavioral factor causing crashes on WA roads. One of the core contributing factors is that people are continuing to dismiss the dangers associated with speed (including low-range speeding).”
Derry Simpson, Strategic Lead at 303 MullenLowe, says, “We needed to reinforce the dangers of speeding at all levels and dismiss any notion that you might get away with it. With more police officers and more speed cameras on the roads to catch offenders we had a simple, yet compelling piece of evidence to build our campaign around.”
Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe, says, “The idea of cops as stoic backseat guardians watching over our speed is a sticky one. It’s a notion that’s stayed with me as I’ve been driving around our city and for the sake of everyone on our roads we hope all drivers across WA feel the same.”
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Neon and National Autism Association Raise Awareness of Autism in Toddlers - Published on 04/03/2019
- FCB Mexico Brings Awareness to Down Syndrome - Published on 03/29/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE - Published on 03/28/2019
- FCB New York and FDA Launch Video Game for XBOX - Published on 03/26/2019