303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety
303 MullenLowe partnered with The Road Safety Commission to launch a new campaign aimed at reinforcing the likelihood of Western Australia drivers getting caught if they speed.
Launching across the state via video, radio and outdoor, the campaign focuses on drivers creeping over the speed limit. In an effort to curb this behavior, the creative highlights an increase of police presence on Western Australian roads.
Roger Farley, Assistant Director of Strategic Communications at the Road Safety Commission, says: “Despite years of education around the risks of speeding, it’s still the largest behavioral factor causing crashes on WA roads. One of the core contributing factors is that people are continuing to dismiss the dangers associated with speed (including low-range speeding).”
Derry Simpson, Strategic Lead at 303 MullenLowe, says, “We needed to reinforce the dangers of speeding at all levels and dismiss any notion that you might get away with it. With more police officers and more speed cameras on the roads to catch offenders we had a simple, yet compelling piece of evidence to build our campaign around.”
Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe, says, “The idea of cops as stoic backseat guardians watching over our speed is a sticky one. It’s a notion that’s stayed with me as I’ve been driving around our city and for the sake of everyone on our roads we hope all drivers across WA feel the same.”
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018