Orion Features D&I Conversation Series
Last year, Orion Global President Greg Walsh implemented Diversity and Inclusion as one of the company’s top three goals. Orion’s C-suite was influential in helping to launch and develop COSMOS, the employee-led committee dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent.
Orion endeavors to place the diversity lens over everything we do – from our recruiting strategy, recalibrating talent, compensation reviews to promotion selections. These efforts are coupled with providing our employees with the opportunities to understand and celebrate diversity in the workplace through events and trainings.
Candid Conversations is Orion’s discussion series dedicated to exploring the efforts of the past year and our future plans to continue our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion at our company.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018