The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Celebrate Diverse Farmers
The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes launched “All Together Better,” which celebrates the values of collaboration and inclusion that the co-op was founded upon in 1921, and that are particularly relevant today.
If 1,791 farmers with different backgrounds, opinions and beliefs can come together to make one perfect stick of butter, just imagine what 325 million of us can do if we work together. Read more.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands and Plano Drive Awareness of Myopia - Published on 02/27/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019