IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation
IPG and Huge were honored at last night’s UN Foundation Global Leadership Dinner. The UN Foundation presented the 2018 Global Leadership Award to the creative team behind the global action campaign, “Little x Little” which was created to raise awareness and drive the UN’s sustainable development agenda among Generation Z.
“Little x Little” is a first-of-its-kind initiative that brought together creatives from the leading companies in the advertising and marketing sector to engage the current generation of mission-driven young people. The campaign set out to prove that small acts carried out on a regular basis can have an impact greater than the sum of its parts. Little x Little is an initiative of Common Ground, the program that brings together companies in our industry in support of the Sustainable Development Goals. The campaign was conceived during a hackathon in New York, and creatives from Huge participated on behalf of IPG, and were among the acceptees at last night’s dinner.
“Little x Little” launched in March with a series of YouTube videos that have already amassed a combined total of 70 million views and 66 million Twitter impressions.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018