IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation
IPG and Huge were honored at last night’s UN Foundation Global Leadership Dinner. The UN Foundation presented the 2018 Global Leadership Award to the creative team behind the global action campaign, “Little x Little” which was created to raise awareness and drive the UN’s sustainable development agenda among Generation Z.
“Little x Little” is a first-of-its-kind initiative that brought together creatives from the leading companies in the advertising and marketing sector to engage the current generation of mission-driven young people. The campaign set out to prove that small acts carried out on a regular basis can have an impact greater than the sum of its parts. Little x Little is an initiative of Common Ground, the program that brings together companies in our industry in support of the Sustainable Development Goals. The campaign was conceived during a hackathon in New York, and creatives from Huge participated on behalf of IPG, and were among the acceptees at last night’s dinner.
“Little x Little” launched in March with a series of YouTube videos that have already amassed a combined total of 70 million views and 66 million Twitter impressions.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018