IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation
IPG and Huge were honored at last night’s UN Foundation Global Leadership Dinner. The UN Foundation presented the 2018 Global Leadership Award to the creative team behind the global action campaign, “Little x Little” which was created to raise awareness and drive the UN’s sustainable development agenda among Generation Z.
“Little x Little” is a first-of-its-kind initiative that brought together creatives from the leading companies in the advertising and marketing sector to engage the current generation of mission-driven young people. The campaign set out to prove that small acts carried out on a regular basis can have an impact greater than the sum of its parts. Little x Little is an initiative of Common Ground, the program that brings together companies in our industry in support of the Sustainable Development Goals. The campaign was conceived during a hackathon in New York, and creatives from Huge participated on behalf of IPG, and were among the acceptees at last night’s dinner.
“Little x Little” launched in March with a series of YouTube videos that have already amassed a combined total of 70 million views and 66 million Twitter impressions.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019