Lowe Lintas and Lifebuoy Create Hand Sanitizing Stations in India
India is a land of millions of gods and festivals with each occasion seeing a vast number of people in a perfect melting pot of devotion, celebration and food. Every October, Bengalis celebrate the homecoming of goddess Durga, the destroyer of evil. Food, including street food, is an integral part of the celebrations, and an indispensable element of the festivities.
Festivities are often enjoyed paying little attention to hand-washing before eating, exposing devotees to hidden disease-causing germs. Lifebuoy addressed this in the form of a “blessing gesture” woven into an innovative design – the Lifebuoy #GermNashini (roughly translated in English as “Germ Destroyer” or "destroyer of evil’). This hand sanitizing device was prominently placed in public view, dispensing Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer for devotees, destroying 99.99% of the germs on hands -- without water. The on-ground experiential campaign was supported by a popular Indian Bollywood icon, Kajol, who is also the brand’s ambassador. The devices were installed in three cities and amplified through social media, reaching approximately 2 million people.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Neon and National Autism Association Raise Awareness of Autism in Toddlers - Published on 04/03/2019
- FCB Mexico Brings Awareness to Down Syndrome - Published on 03/29/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE - Published on 03/28/2019
- FCB New York and FDA Launch Video Game for XBOX - Published on 03/26/2019