IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call
Following the events of the past several weeks and Michael Roth’s communication to the organization, IPG’s Diversity and Inclusion team and Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, hosted an Inclusion Forum Call for all employees. More than 500 people from 100 offices and 14 countries registered for the call.
Michael Roth introduced the call and was then joined by Heide Gardner, IPG’s Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, who provided context and background before inviting employees to participate.
Both Michael and Heide mentioned the fact that IPG is a company that embraces diversity and inclusion as well as diversity in all forms and that we want to ensure that employees feel safe and comfortable in the workplace.
IPG has held several other Inclusion Forum calls including one following the events in Charlottesville in 2017, and one for employees concerned about changing immigration laws, specifically related to DACA.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019