Massholes Not Assholes
This November, a team of passionate trans allies from MullenLowe worked to generate awareness of Question 3 on the Massachusetts ballot issue. This ballot initiative was aimed at maintaining an anti-discrimination law set in place to protect transgender people in public places like restaurants, hotels and hospitals.
To connect with a large faction of voters who may not typically relate to LGBTQ, or transgender people, we found a common ground that everyone in Massachusetts could stand on, taking a term of contempt and flipping it into a pride point about championing civil liberties for everyone. The spot stars an unlikely spokesperson that encourages people to be a Masshole, not an asshole, and vote Yes on 3, because everyone has the right to live a life free from discrimination.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019