FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote”
FCB West and Levi's launched a 90-second online film as part of the “Use Your Vote” campaign, with the song “We Can’t Sit Down Now” by '70s R&B singer Joe Tex. The film doesn’t just emphasize why it’s important to vote, but also acts as an urgent call to action for people to get out of their chairs and do it now.
The “Use Your Vote” campaign started with a 30-second spot set to Aretha Franklin's “Think” to encourage the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and remind them why they should vote in the 2018 midterm elections. Concurrently, Levi's opened their stores as registration centers and partnered with Rock the Vote to ensure that everyone has the right to use their voice. "Use Your Vote” is just one component of Levi's® multifaceted social VOTE campaign spanning TV, limited-edition product, non-profit partnerships and influencer engagement. Learn more.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018