FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote”
FCB West and Levi's launched a 90-second online film as part of the “Use Your Vote” campaign, with the song “We Can’t Sit Down Now” by '70s R&B singer Joe Tex. The film doesn’t just emphasize why it’s important to vote, but also acts as an urgent call to action for people to get out of their chairs and do it now.
The “Use Your Vote” campaign started with a 30-second spot set to Aretha Franklin's “Think” to encourage the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and remind them why they should vote in the 2018 midterm elections. Concurrently, Levi's opened their stores as registration centers and partnered with Rock the Vote to ensure that everyone has the right to use their voice. "Use Your Vote” is just one component of Levi's® multifaceted social VOTE campaign spanning TV, limited-edition product, non-profit partnerships and influencer engagement. Learn more.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019