FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote”
FCB West and Levi's launched a 90-second online film as part of the “Use Your Vote” campaign, with the song “We Can’t Sit Down Now” by '70s R&B singer Joe Tex. The film doesn’t just emphasize why it’s important to vote, but also acts as an urgent call to action for people to get out of their chairs and do it now.
The “Use Your Vote” campaign started with a 30-second spot set to Aretha Franklin's “Think” to encourage the public to get informed, get involved, get registered and remind them why they should vote in the 2018 midterm elections. Concurrently, Levi's opened their stores as registration centers and partnered with Rock the Vote to ensure that everyone has the right to use their voice. "Use Your Vote” is just one component of Levi's® multifaceted social VOTE campaign spanning TV, limited-edition product, non-profit partnerships and influencer engagement. Learn more.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018