MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign
The currency of airline loyalty programs is miles and for many who don’t fly frequently, they don’t build into meaningful amounts, but rather sit unused while creating liabilities on the balance sheets of airlines.
MullenLowe Open’s work with Etihad Airways sought to engage customers by letting them burn their unused miles to buy meals for people impacted by the famine in Somalia. The campaign ultimately increased engagement by 400% and translated miles to meals -- feeding more than 30,000 people!
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018