The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy
As of Wednesday morning, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation secured and verified the @JohnFKennedy Twitter handle to give JFK’s words new life. This time with the immediacy and urgency of a modern platform, for a modern generation facing modern-day challenges.
The @JohnFKennedy tweets will feature exact quotations said or written by Kennedy during his public life, illustrating the relevancy of the words today and providing a historic lens through which people can consider and assess the challenges they currently face. The posts are featured as the creative foundation for a far-reaching digital, print and out-of-home advertising campaign that will run through winter 2019.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Neon and National Autism Association Raise Awareness of Autism in Toddlers - Published on 04/03/2019
- FCB Mexico Brings Awareness to Down Syndrome - Published on 03/29/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE - Published on 03/28/2019
- FCB New York and FDA Launch Video Game for XBOX - Published on 03/26/2019