The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy
As of Wednesday morning, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation secured and verified the @JohnFKennedy Twitter handle to give JFK’s words new life. This time with the immediacy and urgency of a modern platform, for a modern generation facing modern-day challenges.
The @JohnFKennedy tweets will feature exact quotations said or written by Kennedy during his public life, illustrating the relevancy of the words today and providing a historic lens through which people can consider and assess the challenges they currently face. The posts are featured as the creative foundation for a far-reaching digital, print and out-of-home advertising campaign that will run through winter 2019.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018