IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia
On Giving Tuesday, IPG announced that once again this year, the company is working with charity: water to further its commitment to SDG #6, clean water and sanitation for all. IPG is funding a well in Ethiopia that will provide water to nearly 200 people there.
In addition, IPG has initiated a fundraising campaign so that employees can contribute to additional water projects or make a monthly donation via charity: water’s Spring campaign. IPG also offered a copy of Thirst, the new book by Scott Harrison, Founder and CEO of charity: water, to the first 20 contributors.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018