LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation
During the 2018 Christmas season, LOLA MullenLowe turned the concept of the most beautiful Christmas jumper on its head by showcasing how a single gesture can save a life. The jumper, with one sleeve shorter than the other, was created for l’Agence de la biomédecine to drive awareness surrounding bone marrow donation.
The jumper was sent to journalists and influencers who were invited to wear it and share photos across their social media channels to mobilize their followers to donate their bone marrow simply by giving blood.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands and Plano Drive Awareness of Myopia - Published on 02/27/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019