IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators from Imposium, PepsiCo, R/GA, Spotify and The New York Times to discuss how data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and algorithms are optimizing our lives while growing increasingly sophisticated and emotionally intelligent.
With over 100 attendees, the breakfast “Using AI to Transform and Empower Business,” was moderated by Preeti Patel, SVP Technology, R/GA, with panelists: Kourtney Bitterly, Lead, R&D at The New York Times, Jenna Fair, CRO, Imposium, Jessica Spaulding, Head of Marketing Strategy & Creative, North America Nutrition, PepsiCo, Quaker and Khartoon Weiss, Global Head of Verticals, Spotify.
The discussion focused on how AI is opening up a new frontier for digital transformation. Virtually every application, service and Internet of Things (IoT) object incorporates an intelligent aspect to automate or augment application processes or human activities. Apps and other services driven by artificial intelligence have infiltrated our private lives, making decisions for us, both small and large, using our data, which we willingly—and often unwittingly—offer.
Each panelist shared how their organizations are utilizing AI and data in service of their audience/consumer. AI has such a wide range of use cases including personalization, machine translation, voice, and accessibility of content, just to name a few.
A common thread throughout the discussion was the importance of the human element and ethical issues surrounding AI.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019