MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse
The Truth Project, part of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, is encouraging victims and survivors of child sexual abuse to share their experiences with the Inquiry.
MullenLowe London has created a new film for the organization encouraging victims and survivors to get in touch with the Truth Project, and raise awareness amongst the general public to create a conversation around child sexual abuse. It’s difficult to discuss child sexual abuse openly, but unless we talk about it, we will never be able to stop it.
The film follows on from a poster and radio campaign by MullenLowe last year. It builds on the same sentiment – acknowledging that victims and survivors of child sexual abuse have “never been heard.”
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019