MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse
The Truth Project, part of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, is encouraging victims and survivors of child sexual abuse to share their experiences with the Inquiry.
MullenLowe London has created a new film for the organization encouraging victims and survivors to get in touch with the Truth Project, and raise awareness amongst the general public to create a conversation around child sexual abuse. It’s difficult to discuss child sexual abuse openly, but unless we talk about it, we will never be able to stop it.
The film follows on from a poster and radio campaign by MullenLowe last year. It builds on the same sentiment – acknowledging that victims and survivors of child sexual abuse have “never been heard.”
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Neon and National Autism Association Raise Awareness of Autism in Toddlers - Published on 04/03/2019
- FCB Mexico Brings Awareness to Down Syndrome - Published on 03/29/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE - Published on 03/28/2019
- FCB New York and FDA Launch Video Game for XBOX - Published on 03/26/2019
- FCB Canada and Drug Free Kids Canada: "Practice Kids" - Published on 03/26/2019