MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse
The Truth Project, part of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, is encouraging victims and survivors of child sexual abuse to share their experiences with the Inquiry.
MullenLowe London has created a new film for the organization encouraging victims and survivors to get in touch with the Truth Project, and raise awareness amongst the general public to create a conversation around child sexual abuse. It’s difficult to discuss child sexual abuse openly, but unless we talk about it, we will never be able to stop it.
The film follows on from a poster and radio campaign by MullenLowe last year. It builds on the same sentiment – acknowledging that victims and survivors of child sexual abuse have “never been heard.”
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018