Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge
IPG Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, has accepted the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Challenge from Timothy Sloan, of Wells Fargo & Company. He joins other top company CEOs in an online challenge that helps spread the message about the importance of sustainability.
Roth talks about the importance of sustainability to IPG and how our company is moving forward on this key initiative This includes IPG's continued work on United Nations SDG 6, our partnerships with charity: water, and our work to address sustainability through our real estate portfolio and energy use at our offices around the world.
Watch the video here.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018