Bank of America Special Olympics World Games
Continuing its 30-year tradition of supporting Special Olympics, Bank of America has launched a new campaign by Hill Holliday in preparation for Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi. With #ChooseToInclude as the focal point of the games, Bank of America commissioned custom illustrations from artist Chuck Anderson, who has worked with Time Magazine for the Rio Summer Olympics, as well as many other projects with ESPN, the Chicago Bulls and the Wall Street Journal, to name a few.
For Bank of America, honoring and immortalizing Special Olympics athletes with the same treatment typically reserved only for “regular” world-class athletes is key for shifting perspectives and treating everyone as equal.
This cohesive campaign, concepted and produced with Hill Holliday, includes social videos with individual stories of the athletes, as well as a longer-form campaign video that showcases the artist’s perspective as well – who, as it turns out, has a sister with an intellectual disability.
The illustrations also act as a unifying thread across digital assets, print, a Times Square Billboard and local activations.
Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi were held 3/14-3/21. To learn more, visit BankofAmerica.com/supportinginclusion
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- The Brooklyn Brothers and Inspired by Iceland Launch 'Premium' Tap Water Brand to Reduce Waste - Published on 06/03/2019