Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index
IPG has once again received a perfect score of 100 percent on the Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. This marks the 10th year that IPG has received a perfect score. IPG also received the distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” by HRC.
“This year marks a milestone for us in that it’s the 10th year we are receiving a perfect score on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index,” noted Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of Interpublic. “Attracting great people to develop their careers with IPG has been a top priority. Our culture – one that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion – is the key reason we’re able to attract such great talent. We are honored to be entering our second decade as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality. At IPG, we value diversity, equity and inclusion just the way we value clients and financial performance. This recognition proves we’re getting it right,” he continued.
IPGLBT is IPG's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies. It ensures that LGBTQ+ employees, consumers and their allies are treated inclusively within IPG, our operating companies, and the work we do for our clients. Throughout the year, IPGLBT offers a range of activities -- recent programs include "Connecting with LGBTQ+ Audiences Authentically in Media,” a partnership with IPG’s Center for Marketing Intelligence on LGBTQ+ consumer insights, and a PFLAG webinar on becoming a trans ally. IPGLBT also developed a Spirit Day guide about bullying of LGBT youth. IPGLBT is one of six business resource groups at IPG, which also include the Asian Heritage Group (AHG), the Black Employee Network (BEN), SOMOS: the Hispanic/Latino Heritage Group, Women's Leadership Network (WLN) and IPG Women in Technology..
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019