Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index
IPG has once again received a perfect score of 100 percent on the Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. This marks the 10th year that IPG has received a perfect score. IPG also received the distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” by HRC.
“This year marks a milestone for us in that it’s the 10th year we are receiving a perfect score on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index,” noted Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of Interpublic. “Attracting great people to develop their careers with IPG has been a top priority. Our culture – one that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion – is the key reason we’re able to attract such great talent. We are honored to be entering our second decade as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality. At IPG, we value diversity, equity and inclusion just the way we value clients and financial performance. This recognition proves we’re getting it right,” he continued.
IPGLBT is IPG's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies. It ensures that LGBTQ+ employees, consumers and their allies are treated inclusively within IPG, our operating companies, and the work we do for our clients. Throughout the year, IPGLBT offers a range of activities -- recent programs include "Connecting with LGBTQ+ Audiences Authentically in Media,” a partnership with IPG’s Center for Marketing Intelligence on LGBTQ+ consumer insights, and a PFLAG webinar on becoming a trans ally. IPGLBT also developed a Spirit Day guide about bullying of LGBT youth. IPGLBT is one of six business resource groups at IPG, which also include the Asian Heritage Group (AHG), the Black Employee Network (BEN), SOMOS: the Hispanic/Latino Heritage Group, Women's Leadership Network (WLN) and IPG Women in Technology..
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019