RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE
Rapport has launched a new digital out of home (DOOH) campaign to promote Sky’s Ocean Rescue initiative, in partnership with Ocean Outdoor and others.
Sky News broadcast a 300m dive into the depths of the Indian Ocean, among the least explored bodies of waters on earth. This is a world first -- there has never been a live outdoor stream from this far under the ocean before. The broadcast was live-streamed on DOOH sites across the country, including Stratford Westfield, Canary Warf, Printworks Manchester, St. Enoch Square Glasgow, and more.
This live documentary series helped bring attention to the undiscovered extent of human impact on our oceans, with part of the series showing how people are working to find solutions and combat the issue.
The concept for this project came from Rapport, who chose to partner with Ocean Outdoor as they also have their own plastic initiative, Ocean for Oceans, which aims to end the use of single-use plastics.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019