RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE
Rapport has launched a new digital out of home (DOOH) campaign to promote Sky’s Ocean Rescue initiative, in partnership with Ocean Outdoor and others.
Sky News broadcast a 300m dive into the depths of the Indian Ocean, among the least explored bodies of waters on earth. This is a world first -- there has never been a live outdoor stream from this far under the ocean before. The broadcast was live-streamed on DOOH sites across the country, including Stratford Westfield, Canary Warf, Printworks Manchester, St. Enoch Square Glasgow, and more.
This live documentary series helped bring attention to the undiscovered extent of human impact on our oceans, with part of the series showing how people are working to find solutions and combat the issue.
The concept for this project came from Rapport, who chose to partner with Ocean Outdoor as they also have their own plastic initiative, Ocean for Oceans, which aims to end the use of single-use plastics.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019