Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event
Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experience mental illness in a given year with 72% of employees saying they want employers to champion mental health and well-being in the workplace.
Cadreon hosted a Mental Health & Wellness event during which Cadreon employees shared their personal experiences with mental health. Panelists included Erica Schmidt, Global CEO, and Conor Marks, Manager of Programmatic Strategy. Also joining us was Quortni Lang, a Mental Health Professional and Psychiatrist at NYU and Alissa Abramova, our Human Resources lead, who shared the warning signs, tools and resources you can use to support yourself or help others as a manager, colleague and friend.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- Golin Partners with ColorComm on Included and Empowered Event - Published on 05/20/2019