IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students
Helping to empower young adults to reach their potential through professional career development is something IPG’s Cyber Security team takes seriously. Now for a second year, the team hosted a cyber security workshop for Year Up students. Year Up is a national organization devoted to closing the opportunity divide for low-income young adults through skills development, experience, and support.
This year, the program helped 24 students by focusing on a practical understanding of the impact of cybersecurity on business operations, techniques for securing network communications, and an exploration of the roles within an organization that are either directly or indirectly related to cyber security. Round robin table introductions to CISO managers and a career options panel which included both IPG and agency professionals helped facilitate lively discussion throughout the afternoon.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019