Escape the Stall Campaign
FCB Health partnered with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) to develop a campaign that would generate awareness of a difficult subject: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis also known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
To raise awareness for CCFA and its commitment to people with IBD; inspire engagement with CCFA.
We focused the campaign around a simple and relatable premise: someone you know — a colleague, your neighbor, or a friend — is suffering from the emotional and physical disruption of IBD. And they are suffering in silence, often behind closed doors. To help get the message out, actress and philanthropist Amy Brenneman stepped forward to support the campaign and share her personal struggle with IBD.
The campaign, which features the feet of different people, spans all media. It includes a website, a :30 broadcast PSA which was distributed nationally and has already hit theater screens in New York City, print ads, outdoor, airport dioramas, online banner ads, and in-bathroom opportunistic media.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’ - Published on 03/27/2018
- FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry' - Published on 03/26/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018