Escape the Stall Campaign
FCB Health partnered with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) to develop a campaign that would generate awareness of a difficult subject: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis also known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
To raise awareness for CCFA and its commitment to people with IBD; inspire engagement with CCFA.
We focused the campaign around a simple and relatable premise: someone you know — a colleague, your neighbor, or a friend — is suffering from the emotional and physical disruption of IBD. And they are suffering in silence, often behind closed doors. To help get the message out, actress and philanthropist Amy Brenneman stepped forward to support the campaign and share her personal struggle with IBD.
The campaign, which features the feet of different people, spans all media. It includes a website, a :30 broadcast PSA which was distributed nationally and has already hit theater screens in New York City, print ads, outdoor, airport dioramas, online banner ads, and in-bathroom opportunistic media.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019