IPG's Travel Is Getting Greener
IPG and our agencies have a unique impact on the environment. Our products are ideas, which means we are somewhat limited in the levers we have to impact the environment. But we do have over 46,000 employees who travel more than 200 million miles a year on airplanes, with our biggest impact on the environment coming from business travel.
To reduce our carbon footprint we can implement smart travel strategies like traveling lighter and traveling less. However, with much travel being necessary in a client services business like ours, the real question is how do we make our travel more sustainable? It’s here that IPG has become a first mover – we’ve come up with a solution in an option on the TravelSource booking tool that shows us the carbon emissions of each flight so that we can make more informed and environmentally conscious decisions while making travel arrangements. This feature is one of the first of its kind among Fortune 500 companies, helping make IPG a leader in this key area.
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- McCann Health Japan Develops Washable Book to Teach Children the Benefits of Hand-Washing - Published on 01/24/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018