Campbell Ewald Takes to Two Wheels
Sure, Detroit is known for its automobiles, but Campbell Ewald is encouraging employees to embrace life on two wheels.
The company just launched a bike share program, featuring a fleet of eight Detroit Bikes that employees can use for meeting travels, lunch extravaganzas and fun heart-pumping exercise.
Since being introduced earlier this fall, employees haven’t shied away from taking their turns on the bikes while they still can. Who could blame them? It’s impossible to predict when Michigan’s Old Man Winter will show up!
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018
- McCann and Verizon Support LGBTQ+ Community and the Importance of Connections - Published on 06/26/2018