Campbell Ewald Takes to Two Wheels
Sure, Detroit is known for its automobiles, but Campbell Ewald is encouraging employees to embrace life on two wheels.
The company just launched a bike share program, featuring a fleet of eight Detroit Bikes that employees can use for meeting travels, lunch extravaganzas and fun heart-pumping exercise.
Since being introduced earlier this fall, employees haven’t shied away from taking their turns on the bikes while they still can. Who could blame them? It’s impossible to predict when Michigan’s Old Man Winter will show up!
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- McCann Health Japan Develops Washable Book to Teach Children the Benefits of Hand-Washing - Published on 01/24/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018