FCB Ulka Helps Educate Girls in India
In most parts of India, the birth of a girl is considered a curse. Not surprisingly, for underprivileged girls, education and a chance at a meaningful career is not in the cards. But, NGO Salaam Bombay is fighting to change that.
To help Salaam Bombay garner corporate support for education programs for girls, FCB Ulka, created “Project Resume,” a heart-warming campaign that illustrates the hopes and dreams of Indian girls. In the campaign, as quick-cut images of poor girls are shown peddling wares on dirty streets, three of Salaam Bombay’s best-and-brightest prospects are shown working with a recruitment firm on their resumes—resumes crafted from their dreams and ambitions. Their credentials land them job interviews, and to the surprise of HR professionals and company leaders, it is young girls they find before them in the interview, not the seasoned professionals they expected to see. It is these corporate leaders who soon realize that they can play a critical role in making these dreams a reality.
In the first month following this campaign, enough money was raised by corporate donations to educate more than 200 girls.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- The Martin Agency and Hala Help Save Lives in Syria - Published on 09/06/2018
- McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ - Published on 09/06/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Volunteers in Detroit Community - Published on 09/05/2018