FCB Brazil and Nivea Teach Kids About Sunburn with the Nivea Doll
Protecting children while on the beach is at the heart of NIVEA Sun Kids’ philosophy. Parents often struggle to snag their excited children long enough to properly apply sunscreen, so how do you teach a young child the importance of wearing sunscreen? Through the use of toys!
To educate children on UV protection, Nivea and FCB Brazil created the Nivea Doll—a doll made out of UV-sensitive material. When the doll is exposed to the sun without sunscreen, its skin quickly turns red—instantly depicting the harmful effects of the sun. To reduce the redness, a dollop of Nivea sunscreen turns the doll’s skin back to its normal shade.
“The NIVEA Doll combines fun at the beach with skincare education. It also helps a brand that has been around for a hundred years create an emotional relationship with new generations,” says Max Geraldo, creative VP for FCB Brazil.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018