Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Launch Zero Landfill Initiative
In an effort to reduce landfill waste from National Parks, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch are partnering with the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) on a new initiative, “Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind.” The initiative will take place in three iconic national parks—Yosemite, Grand Teton and Denali. Working together, the NPCA, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch hope to reduce waste, as well as better educate visitors about how they can lessen their environmental footprints.
In 2013, more than 273.6 million visitors entered national parks, and in turn, the National Park Service managed more than 100 million pounds of waste. That amount of trash would normally require 20 million household trash bags which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch from New York to Los Angeles and back again, twice.
“Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind” kicked off with a video as well as significant media presence on such sites as the Huffington Post, Washington Post and The New York Times – the campaign also includes a national print buy.
This sustainability initiative builds upon Subaru of America’s multi-year partnership with the National Park Foundation, celebrating the centennial of the National Park Service and the Find Your Park movement.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- The Martin Agency and Hala Help Save Lives in Syria - Published on 09/06/2018
- McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ - Published on 09/06/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Volunteers in Detroit Community - Published on 09/05/2018