FCB Inferno Fights Homelessness with “Change Please”
Working with NGO, The Big Issue , FCB Inferno developed an innovative idea to help tackle homelessness. In partnership with London coffee brand, Old Spike Roastery, FCB Inferno and The Big Issue joined together to launch Change Please, an initiative that pays homeless people the London living wage and helps them get back into the workforce.
By tapping into the nation’s thirst for coffee and providing people who are homeless with the skills and equipment needed to sell great coffee, Change Please launched five coffee carts in high-profile locations across London. Each mobile coffee van is staffed by homeless people, and all the profits go back into the program to buy more vans and train the next wave of baristas.
FCB Inferno provided the funding to launch the program, and, through fundraising and sponsors, funding is now in place for an additional 20 carts.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018