FCB Inferno Fights Homelessness with “Change Please”
Working with NGO, The Big Issue , FCB Inferno developed an innovative idea to help tackle homelessness. In partnership with London coffee brand, Old Spike Roastery, FCB Inferno and The Big Issue joined together to launch Change Please, an initiative that pays homeless people the London living wage and helps them get back into the workforce.
By tapping into the nation’s thirst for coffee and providing people who are homeless with the skills and equipment needed to sell great coffee, Change Please launched five coffee carts in high-profile locations across London. Each mobile coffee van is staffed by homeless people, and all the profits go back into the program to buy more vans and train the next wave of baristas.
FCB Inferno provided the funding to launch the program, and, through fundraising and sponsors, funding is now in place for an additional 20 carts.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- The Martin Agency and Hala Help Save Lives in Syria - Published on 09/06/2018
- McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ - Published on 09/06/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Volunteers in Detroit Community - Published on 09/05/2018