IPG’s D&I Team Hosts Programs to Foster Inclusion
Throughout the course of the year, IPG’s D&I Department hosts programs that foster inclusion at IPG and at our agencies. Below is a sampling of recent programs. For more information contact: Heide Gardner, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer.
Celebrating Diverse Abilities Webinar
IPG Diversity + Inclusion hosted webinars on visible and invisible disabilities. Participants left with an understanding of the range of disabilities, resources for caregivers and employees with disabilities, as well as how to best support colleagues to create a positive and productive work environment.
Black Women Ready to Lead
The National Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) and the Black Employee Network (BEN), in collaboration with the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI), hosted an evening that unpacked strategies and cultural changes that are needed to realize the tremendous leadership of Black Women. Using data from CTI’s Black Women: Ready to Lead study, this event provided insights into retaining and advancing a vastly underutilized source of leadership talent.
Black Images in Media: Sharpening the Focus & Framing the Picture
IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) co-sponsored a program featuring Martin Luther King III for its 2015 Black History Month program. The program was held in partnership with IPG’s agency Orion and their client Bounce TV. The program explored issues surrounding the imagery of African Americans in the media.
Lunch + Learn: Winning with the LGBT Market
IPGLBT hosted this presentation that identified the demographics of LGBT consumers and their media consumption, brand attitudes and major purchasing decisions.
Speak the Culture, Not Just the Language: How IPG Agencies are Staying Proactive in the Multicultural Space
In honor of National Hispanic American Heritage Month, IPG’s Hispanic Heritage Group (SOMOS) explored the various ways that IPG agencies are making inroads in the multicultural space, whether by securing multicultural ad/media budgets, conducting original research or working to recruit and retain diverse talent.
The Career Sponsor Effect
The Asian Heritage Group (AHG) hosted a career development workshop on The Career Sponsor Effect presented by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI). The workshop highlighted the benefits and challenges of career sponsorship as well as advantages that having a sponsor can bring to fast track careers.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- The Martin Agency and Hala Help Save Lives in Syria - Published on 09/06/2018
- McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ - Published on 09/06/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Volunteers in Detroit Community - Published on 09/05/2018