McCann Sydney Works to Help End World Hunger
“A Table to End Hunger,” created by McCann Sydney, invites Australians to bid on table reservations at heavily booked restaurants normally associated with long lead reservation times. The bidding process allows Australians to grab a table at some of Sydney’s most exclusive restaurants on short notice, while also raising money to help end world hunger. All proceeds earned will be donated to The Hunger Project Australia, an organization that is working to break the cycle of poverty by 2030.
Funds raised will enable The Hunger Project to empower women and men living in rural India, Bangladesh and Africa to end their own hunger by providing training to develop their skills, knowledge and resources.
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG, Weber Shandwick and KRC Research Partner on Sustainability Efforts and New Research - Published on 03/13/2018