McCann Sydney Works to Help End World Hunger
“A Table to End Hunger,” created by McCann Sydney, invites Australians to bid on table reservations at heavily booked restaurants normally associated with long lead reservation times. The bidding process allows Australians to grab a table at some of Sydney’s most exclusive restaurants on short notice, while also raising money to help end world hunger. All proceeds earned will be donated to The Hunger Project Australia, an organization that is working to break the cycle of poverty by 2030.
Funds raised will enable The Hunger Project to empower women and men living in rural India, Bangladesh and Africa to end their own hunger by providing training to develop their skills, knowledge and resources.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018