FCB Health Raises Awareness Around TB
In conjunction with World Tuberculosis Day, FCB Health launched “Louder Than TB,” to raise awareness of tuberculosis (TB), which tops HIV as the leading cause of infectious disease deaths worldwide. Each year, nearly 10 million people develop TB, at least one million of whom are children. TB’s most heartbreaking targets are young children. Last year, one million children under the age of 14 fell ill with TB – 140,000 of them died.
The video is purposely silent toward the beginning to highlight the deafening silence surrounding this disease. The world, in fact, hasn’t been hearing that this is a crisis. And so, FCB Health created this new campaign for the TB Alliance to help turn up the volume during World Tuberculosis Day.
More than 30 partners including UNICEF, UNITAID, the World Health Organization and ONE have joined the cause to help raise a united voice to be louder than TB. Watch the campaign and find out more at http://louderthantb.org, a website for the cause also created by FCB Health.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’ - Published on 03/27/2018
- FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry' - Published on 03/26/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018