R/GA and Ad Council Partner Again on Love Has No Labels
R/GA has once again partnered with The Ad Council to produce a new iteration of Love Has No Labels. In this latest work, pro wrestler John Cena is featured walking through a typical small American town that is very diverse. The ad’s underlying message: to be a true patriot is to accept all Americans regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or ability. In short, "patriotism is love," Cena says, "and love has no labels."
This new work follows the work R/GA created last year for Love Has No Labels, one of the most viewed PSA campaigns of all time.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018
- McCann and Verizon Support LGBTQ+ Community and the Importance of Connections - Published on 06/26/2018