FCB Neuwien and Women’s Shelters Vienna Puts Focus on Female Victims
The Women’s Shelters Vienna provides services and support for women who are victims of psychological, physiological or sexual violence. FCB Neuwien has launched a new campaign to support these women and the Women’s Shelters of Vienna.
Representing the devastation faced by these women, the campaign features women from different social backgrounds and classes as they insert a last shard to their faces to form a whole again. It inlcudes print and out of home.
“Women worldwide suffer from violence caused by their partners or husbands. A martyrdom, which often lasts for years, makes them not only feel pain and injuries but moreover causes them to lose their self-regard and also lets their lives fall apart. When they finally decide to abandon their violent surroundings they have to fight hard in order to regain their strength and build a new self-determined life. Thereby Vienna Women’s Shelters offer full support,” commented Andrea Brem, Managing Director of Women’s Shelters Vienna:
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019