FCB Neuwien and Women’s Shelters Vienna Puts Focus on Female Victims
The Women’s Shelters Vienna provides services and support for women who are victims of psychological, physiological or sexual violence. FCB Neuwien has launched a new campaign to support these women and the Women’s Shelters of Vienna.
Representing the devastation faced by these women, the campaign features women from different social backgrounds and classes as they insert a last shard to their faces to form a whole again. It inlcudes print and out of home.
“Women worldwide suffer from violence caused by their partners or husbands. A martyrdom, which often lasts for years, makes them not only feel pain and injuries but moreover causes them to lose their self-regard and also lets their lives fall apart. When they finally decide to abandon their violent surroundings they have to fight hard in order to regain their strength and build a new self-determined life. Thereby Vienna Women’s Shelters offer full support,” commented Andrea Brem, Managing Director of Women’s Shelters Vienna:
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019