FCB Neuwien and Women’s Shelters Vienna Puts Focus on Female Victims
The Women’s Shelters Vienna provides services and support for women who are victims of psychological, physiological or sexual violence. FCB Neuwien has launched a new campaign to support these women and the Women’s Shelters of Vienna.
Representing the devastation faced by these women, the campaign features women from different social backgrounds and classes as they insert a last shard to their faces to form a whole again. It inlcudes print and out of home.
“Women worldwide suffer from violence caused by their partners or husbands. A martyrdom, which often lasts for years, makes them not only feel pain and injuries but moreover causes them to lose their self-regard and also lets their lives fall apart. When they finally decide to abandon their violent surroundings they have to fight hard in order to regain their strength and build a new self-determined life. Thereby Vienna Women’s Shelters offer full support,” commented Andrea Brem, Managing Director of Women’s Shelters Vienna:
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- McCann Health Japan Develops Washable Book to Teach Children the Benefits of Hand-Washing - Published on 01/24/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018