McCann and State Street Introduce Fearless Girl
In honor of International Women’s Day, and in partnership with client, State Street Global Advisors, McCann NY is proud to introduce “The Fearless Girl”– a statue of a daring young girl, standing strong in front of the bull on Wall Street. Why? Because companies with women in leadership perform better than those without.
The Fearless Girl was dropped on Wall Street in the middle of the night and was made by a woman artist. Her hero photograph was shot by a woman, too.The Fearless Girl is a symbol of the power of female leadership--both today and tomorrow. Read more.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018