IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race
IPG’s Asian Heritage Group, participated in the 27th Annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival this month and placed third in the Festival’s Heritage Red Mix races.
This was the fourth year that IPG’s team, the IPG Dragons, participated in the Festival which draws hundreds of competitors from companies including Con Edison, Bank of America, JPG Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Macy’s. IPG’s team members came from the following agencies including Area23, Cadreon, Craft Worldwide, FCB, IPG Corporate, Mosaic, MullenLowe Profero, Orion and Reprise. Not only did the team have an impressive performance, many team members started out as strangers and finished as friends. Congratulations, IPG Dragons!
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017