WLN NY to Host Empowerment Project Screening
IPG Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) NY will celebrate Women’s History Month with a screening of the documentary The Empowerment Project. The documentary film celebrates ordinary women doing extraordinary things.
What would you do if you weren’t afraid to fail? Join the conversation #WLNempowerment and join the WLN for a live Q&A and discussion with the filmmakers of the Empowerment Project on March 25th at Initiative, 100 West 33rd on the 4th Floor.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018