FCB Neuwien and Women’s Shelters Vienna Puts Focus on Female Victims
The Women’s Shelters Vienna provides services and support for women who are victims of psychological, physiological or sexual violence. FCB Neuwien has launched a new campaign to support these women and the Women’s Shelters of Vienna.
Representing the devastation faced by these women, the campaign features women from different social backgrounds and classes as they insert a last shard to their faces to form a whole again. It inlcudes print and out of home.
“Women worldwide suffer from violence caused by their partners or husbands. A martyrdom, which often lasts for years, makes them not only feel pain and injuries but moreover causes them to lose their self-regard and also lets their lives fall apart. When they finally decide to abandon their violent surroundings they have to fight hard in order to regain their strength and build a new self-determined life. Thereby Vienna Women’s Shelters offer full support,” commented Andrea Brem, Managing Director of Women’s Shelters Vienna:
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG and the Unstereotype Alliance Work to Banish Stereotypes - Published on 03/08/2018
- Jack Morton Creates 'Women’s Wall' for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/08/2018
- FCB Inferno and Unibet Launch ‘Queen Rules’ for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/05/2018