McCann and State Street Introduce Fearless Girl
In honor of International Women’s Day, and in partnership with client, State Street Global Advisors, McCann NY is proud to introduce “The Fearless Girl”– a statue of a daring young girl, standing strong in front of the bull on Wall Street. Why? Because companies with women in leadership perform better than those without.
The Fearless Girl was dropped on Wall Street in the middle of the night and was made by a woman artist. Her hero photograph was shot by a woman, too.The Fearless Girl is a symbol of the power of female leadership--both today and tomorrow. Read more.
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017