IPG Participates in Disrupting Bias Panel
Philippe Krakowsky, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Talent Officer at Interpublic Group, participated in a panel this week titled “Disrupt Bias, Drive Value,” hosted by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI). The event featured a presentation of Easing Racial Tensions, new research sponsored by IPG and conducted by CTI that applies a new lens to the issue of bias in hiring and promotional decisions. Rather than focusing on those who may harbor bias, Easing Racial Tensions examines the impact of those who perceive bias in assessments of their potential and the resulting cost to organizations.
The discussion drew on experiences from the panelists, focusing on what works well when it comes to disrupting bias in the corporate environment and how we can create a more inclusive workplace. The panel also included representatives from CTI as well as Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young and Freddie Mac.
For more information, view the event summary here.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG and the Unstereotype Alliance Work to Banish Stereotypes - Published on 03/08/2018
- Jack Morton Creates 'Women’s Wall' for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/08/2018
- FCB Inferno and Unibet Launch ‘Queen Rules’ for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/05/2018