Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work
The Brooklyn Brothers has joined forces with acting legend Sir Ian McKellen and Gary Reich, Founder and Managing Director of production company Brown Eyed Boy, to encourage and challenge brands to help reshape entertainment with more diversity and authenticity in the heroes of the stories we tell. The LGBT Heroes project will feature a series of four films built around and by people in the LGBT community. Facebook has agreed to premiere the first film via live stream.
The project was announced at a session held by The Brooklyn Brothers this year at Cannes titled “Telling A Good Story: Ian McKellen with The Brooklyn Brothers.” The conversation ended with a rallying cry to invited brands to shake up Hollywood and the entertainment status quo by including more LGBT heroes in storylines.
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017